Information for Potential Employment
For information on salary and benefits, please email email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject line.
Development Associate Level I
Technical Support Associate and Quality Assurance
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Associate and Quality Assurance (TSA/QA)
RESPONSIBLE TO: VP of Operations and Technical Support Training Manager
– Customer Technical Support
– Support Quality Assurance Team * Additional duties may be added as the need arises
SPECIFIC DUTIES for Technical Support (25% of Position):
– Customer Complaint Handling (testing and investigation of product issues)
– Assay and Parameter Troubleshooting
– Assist in updating Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that involve changes to product inserts and parameter sheets.
– Update of technical information to LZI’s website (product inserts and parameter sheets)
*Additional duties may be added as the need arises
SPECIFIC DUTIES for Customer Service (25% of Position):
– Customer Complaint Handling (intake of customer complaints)
– Handling information inquiries by customers (for product catalogs, product inserts and parameter sheets)
SPECIFIC DUTIES for Quality Assurance (50% of Position):
– Handling information inquiries by customers for cross-reactivity information, safety data sheets (SDS) and certificate of authenticity (CoA) requests
– Assist in updating Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that involve changes to SDS and CoAs.
– Update of technical information to LZI’s website (SDS, CoAs, and other technical marketing materials)
SPECIFIC DUTIES for Quality Assurance (50% of Position) CONTINUED:
– Cross-reactivity record maintenance
– Run retain tests, cross-reactivty studies, stability studies, and temperature excursion studies
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent experience
– Strong attention to detail and organized
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Well-versed in the use of the internet/e-mail, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
– Skilled in the use of Google Suite products including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms are preferred
GENERAL ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
– Customer Complaint Handling (complaint intake, testing and investigation)
– Product and assay troubleshooting
– Quality Assurance testing (retain testing, cross-reactivity testing, stability testing, and temperature excursion studies)
– This is a hybrid position working both off-site/work-from-home and on location at the LZI business site in Santa Clara, CA during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Lin-Zhi, International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, secual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion marital status, medical conditions as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by Federal, State, and/or local laws and ordinances.