The nature of LIN-ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Quality Control Associate
– The Quality Control (QC) Associate is responsible for the qualification of raw materials, in progress items, finished goods, and equipment.
– Materials will be tested at all phases of production to measure their characteristics and to ensure they conform to specifications.
*Additional duties and modification may be added as the need arises
– QC inspection of raw materials, in-process items, finished goods, outgoing shipments, and received goods to ensure specifications are met.
– QC testing of production retains to ensure shelf life of product. – Review and perform maintenance, calibration, qualification, and all other work which is performed to ensure the equipment used is in compliance.
– General lab and equipment preventative maintenance.
– Perform QC stability studies.
– Investigate and troubleshoot product issues.
– Shared responsibility of product complaint investigation with customer Service/Technical Support Associate.
– Generate Certificate of Analysis and QC memorandums and properly document and maintain records.
– Provide feedback on procedure development and protocol writing.
– Tasks divided to approximately 90 % QC responsibilities and 10 % Production Chemistry.
– Production work entails formulation of calibrator and buffer solutions, manufacturing of enzyme immunoassays and product packaging.
– Maintain a clean, sanitary work place, including washing glassware and bulk containers.
– Follow Standard Operating Procedure guidelines.
– Meet production deadlines and manage multiple projects.
* Additional duties and modification may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– B.A., B.S., or M.S. in biology related field or equivalent.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be detail oriented and excellent at record keeping.
– Able to think critically and analyze basic data.
– Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds.
– Familiarity with a laboratory setting and basic handling of lab related materials is preferred.
– Understands basic calculations of concentrations and dilutions.
– Applicants should be well-versed in the use of the internet/email, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
– Able to work in the cold room periodically, which is kept at 2 – 8°C (35.6 – 46.4°F).
*After hiring, require to provide a vaccination record and/or confirm current Hepatitis B status.
GENERAL ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
– Immunoassay reagent production
– Calibrator and control production
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We’re committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.