Lin-Zhi International, Inc.™ (LZI) was founded in 1998 by Dr. Cheng-I Lin and Dr. Marie Lin in California. LZI focuses on producing innovative and high quality homogeneous enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and enzymatic assay reagents for the clinical diagnostic industry. As both a cutting edge biotech company and a small business with 40-50 employees, LZI seeks employees who will thrive in a small- business setting: self-driven, hard-working, and flexible individuals. We are particularly interested in team players that demonstrate pride in their work, possess a can-do attitude, and have the ability to take on both the more menial and the more challenging aspects of day-to- day accounting. Our Accounting Manager must be detail-oriented, a great communicator, and have the skillset necessary to implement financial controls and systems.
President and Vice President of Operations
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial closings
- Responsible for establishing and documenting financial policies, standard operating procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Ensuring all financial systems and records are correct and fit for purposes
- Responsible for preparing all tax matters and coordinating with auditors and external adviser for annual income tax filings
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting
- Staff supervision, evaluation, training, and mentoring
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reviewing accounting data such as account reconciliation & journal entries in order to produce financial reports that are in compliance with GAAP
- Responsible for monthly presentations including budget preparations, financial analysis, and supervisor updates for Upper Management
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules and control of fixed asset of accounts including depreciation and inventory workbooks
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- * Additional duties may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree or CPA (licensed in CA) preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in supervisory role
- Mastery of accounting regulations and rules
- Software: QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Various Tax Software
- Excellent writing and oral communication
- Ability to direct & supervise
- High attention to detail & accuracy
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We are committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.